Financial Reporting Accountant | Property | Contract
Tue, 8th October 2019
Top-tier property organisation
Join their financial reporting and analysis team
Contract role with immediate start
Leading ASX listed organisation looking for an immediately available financial reporting accountant to work on BAU as well as ad hoc analysis work
MARS Recruitment are currently partnering with a top-tier property group who are looking to bring on potentially more than 1 contractor through what is a busy period for them at the moment.
As part of a global ERP transformation exercise this role will be assisting with the data and reporting deliverables of the project. Working with existing finance reporting and project team this role will be responsible for the following:
- Designing and creating reports based on legacy business reporting
- Identification and creation of new reports and improvements to better meet business needs and efficiently deliver ongoing reporting
- Data validation
- Data review and evaluation
- Clean-up and mapping support
- Coordination of stakeholder delivery and assistance with training
If you have experience in TM1 reporting tools and management of finance ERP data sets, we want to hear from you!
Get in touch via ‘apply’ or reaching out directly to the MARS Recruitment team.