Financial Regulatory Risk & Reporting Manager
Mon, 18th May 2020
An exciting opportunity has become available with a leading international bank to join their Risk team as a Regulatory & Risk Reporting Manager.
An exciting opportunity has become available with a leading international bank for an experienced Financial Regulatory & Risk Reporting Manager. The role will cover a broad variety of legal entity aligned responsibilities, with a focus on ensuring compliance with various entity level regulatory, statutory and group financial reporting obligations.
- Supporting regulatory, statutory and group reporting deliverable s
- Ensuring robust validation & control processes over various Aust/NZ legal entity aligned financial reporting requirements
- Supporting regional and global ad-hoc requests and deliverable s from a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting and executing system process and control improvements across the regulatory reporting landscape
- Supporting annual audit processes and deliverable s
- 5-10 years experience in Financial Markets with solid understanding of legal entity reporting
- Experience with Australian statutory reporting or AFSL regulatory reporting standards
- Sound financial accounting experience
- Financial instruments knowledge and financial markets exposure
- SAP GL experience
If you have the required skills and are interested in this role please click apply or contact Liam Sweeney via Liam.email@example.com