Financial Planning / Implementation Coordinator
$50,000 to $75,000
Tue, 5th February 2019
High performing team with reputation for superior client service
Will suit someone enthusiastic & keen to develop a financial planning career
Salary up to $75,000 plus super. HNW & Holistic Advice
Superb opportunity to grow a successful career in financial planning and wealth management. Join one of the best in the IFA / non-aligned space.
A fantastic opportunity has just become available for an Implementation Coordinator to join the Wealth Management Division of this highly successful Accounting Group. This is a continually expanding business that pride themselves on their friendly and supportive working environment, as well as their superior levels of holistic client advice.
Working as part of a friendly and supportive team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of a variety of Wealth Management services and products (superannuation, investments, insurances, etc)
- Liaison with financial institutions and financial advisers to ensure client solutions are accurately and efficiently implemented and managed.
- Understanding client requirements and assisting clients to understand the implementation process.
- Assist with preparation of Statements of Advice.
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Recently completed your undergraduate degree in Finance (or similar discipline) with strong academic results. Transcripts requested as part of the interview process.
- Previous work experience in an administrative or client service service capacity, ideally gained from financial services (however other professional experience and/or internships will be considered)
- Diploma of Financial Planning (DFP) qualification is advantageous
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A demonstrable interest in financial planning
- The desire and ability to work in a team environment.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within financial planning. In return for your hard work you will receive a generous salary, study assistance, a supportive team environment and genuine career development opportunities in future.
Interested? Please either call James O’Callaghan on 0478 682 884 for a confidential chat, or send your resume to James at Mars Recruitment via the link on this site