Financial Crime Compliance Manager
Sat, 3rd April 2021
An exciting opportunity to join a large local bank within their Financial Crime Compliance team as a true business partner working across the group.
A unique opportunity has become available with a leading Australian Bank due to growth within their team. The successful candidate will have a diverse Financial Crime Compliance background with exposure to working with Operations, Line 1 & 2. Exposure to Financial Crime Regulations is a large part of the role as you will be providing advice on Regulatory matters regarding Financial Crime to the wider business.
- Providing support and advice to the Financial Crime Risk Advisory teams and other internal stakeholders across the wider business
- Providing relevant training / supporting material to accompany FCR advice
- Ensuring compliance with applicable anti-money laundering (AML), counter terrorist financing (CTF), anti-bribery & corruption (AB&C) and economic sanctions requirements in all jurisdictions in which the business operates
- Actively engaging in regulatory change in Australia and other key jurisdictions in which the Group operates, and ensure the business is well placed to respond to changes in regulations and laws
- Provide Financial Crime Advice to the wider Financial Crime Operation’s teams
- Foster a risk aware culture through the provision of FCC training and education activities with Line 1 stakeholders
- Provide timely advice and guidance to front line business partners on Crime Compliance Polices
- Working knowledge of Financial Crime Regulatory requirements i.e. AML/CTF (in particular KYC Requirements), Anti-Bribery & Corruption and Sanctions
- Tertiary qualifications desirable
- Previous advisory experience in financial crime compliance preferably within the banking and finance industry
- Strong people skills with experience in assisting, guiding and influencing stakeholders
- Project management experience involving various stakeholders across multiple jurisdictions.
- A strong interest in AML/CTF, AB&C and economic sanctions legislation and regulation in Australia, as well as understanding and awareness of international best practice related to financial crime risk management.
If you are interested in this role please click apply or contact Liam Sweeney via [email protected].