Thu, 14th March 2019
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated Financial Controller to lead all financial deliverables, reporting and management across the business.
This newly created role is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Financial Controller who can lead all deliverables, financial reporting and financial management across the business.
As a Financial Controller you will be managing a small accounts/administration team, working closely with the Directors and the Board, playing an active role in the financial decision making for the business and ensuring optimal processes are in place to meet statutory requirements and support business growth. This is a great role for an individual who has strong stakeholder and financial management skills.
- Lead the preparation of the monthly reporting & analysis reports to the senior leadership team
- Provide leadership in the commercial and strategic financial decision-making processes.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Review, communicate and improve month end procedures
- Lead in the preparation of the Annual Budget process
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Other activities to support the MD in the planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company, as necessary.
- Monthly cash flow forecasting and working capital analysis
- Continue to drive business improvement initiatives
- Lead in full year and half year audit deliverables
- Corporate governance
To be successful in this role:
It is essential that you possess the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience leading a team in management / financial accounting within small / medium sized companies;
- Qualified CA or CPA
- 5+ years commercial experience
- Corporate accounting experience
- Excellent business acumen and communication skills
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position please follow the SEEK process. Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.