Financial Accountant | Temp | CBD
Fri, 1st February 2019
Experienced Financial Accountant required for a short term contract with a global ASX listed resources business. Melbourne CBD location.
About the role:
This well-known, ASX listed resources business is looking for a Financial Accountant out of external audit to join the Group Finance team on a short-term contract. The candidate must be able to start immediately.
Reporting into the Statutory Reporting Manager, this is the ideal position for an experienced External Auditor looking to move into a Financial Accountant role with a well-known brand and supportive company culture.
- Liaise with the global business to provide assistance in completion of monthly reporting
- Month-end consolidation, including analysis and follow up of intercompany mismatches
- Monthly consolidated income statement and balance sheet validation
- Assist with half-year and year-end preparation of Group Annual Report including liaison with external auditors for relevant areas
- Assist with bi-annual balance sheet review process
- Review and assess impact of new accounting standards
- Provide technical accounting advice to the business
- Investigate and analyse accounting issues
- Ad hoc projects as required
- CA or CPA qualified
- Previous external audit experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- The ability to communicate with all levels in the organisation
- Previous experience with an ASX listed business will be highly regarded
If this looks like you, please click APPLY or contact Tayler Bridger via the details listed below.
Senior Consultant- Accounting and Finance
Ph: 03 9448 3005