Financial Accountant | Tech
$50,000 to $75,000
Tue, 23rd July 2019
Leading FS/Tech Company
Strong Development Opportunities
Exceptional opportunity with this Financial Services/ Tech giant. Strong leaders and an excellent culture and working environment.
Our client is a leading organisation within both the Financial Services and Tech industries who have been growing year on year and are looking to add to their headcount to ensure the continued success of the function with a Financial Accountant.
This role would suit an individual from either a Chartered or Commercial background with 1-3 years experience who is looking to further themselves within the Financial Control space with a leading company that offer a competitive salary, amazing offices and clear development opportunities.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of annual statutory reports including notes and commentary
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- General ledger reconciliations
- Transactional duties
- Improving internal controls and streamlining processes.
- Adhoc duties as required by the Senior Accountant.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting or a related degree
- CA/CPA part-qualified (desirable)
- At minimum, 1 years experience within a Chartered/Commercial environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal