Financial Accountant | Real Estate
Fri, 24th September 2021
Large, listed organisation with scope to grow
Great opportunity to get in and grow with a business
Wife remit of work i.e. projects
Unique opportunity for a newly qualified accountant looking to grow with an organisation and build out their experience
MARS Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with a high-growth organisation in the Real Estate sector who are looking to build their finance capability through the acquisition of an experienced accountant who has a keen interest in the Real Estate industry.
With the sector continuing to boom, this is a role suited to an individual who enjoys getting in to the detail and adding value to a large and dynamic organisation. With offices across the world, this role is suited to an individual who can easily converse with a varying level of stakeholders and take ownership for their portfolio of work.
Reporting in to an experienced Finance Manager, you will have a very mixed role and includes;
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly consolidations of accounts.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting to investors, including management accounts and variance analysis.
- Liaise with investors on any ad-hoc requests.
- Manage the year end audit process, including the oversight of the Financial Statement preparation.
- Process improvement and provide team members with assistance if required.
We are looking for individuals who have;
- Property/Real Estate experience, whether in professional services (audit) or commercial exposure
- CA qualified
- Exceptional communication skills
- Understand the Property framework in Australia, Sydney specifically
- Wants their next challenge!
Get in touch with Ed Burgess via [email protected] and ‘apply’ here to find out more.