Financial Accountant | Insurance
Thu, 8th April 2021
Excellent opportunity for an experienced individual having worked previously within the insurance industry. Broad role across Projects and BAU.
MARS Recrutiment are currently partnering with a global business who are recruiting a role that has come through growth within the business. The role is a Finance Projects position where the successful applicant will be getting involved in a range of responsibilities across both Projects and BAU work. This role would suit an individual with clear previous experience within the (re)Insurance industry who is keen broaden out their skillset. While initially for 12 months, this role does have potential to extend as it is a growth based role and thus would be applicable to candidates who are currently in permanent roles as well.
- Working with key stakeholders to facilitate the implementaiton of IFRS17
- Assisting with system implementation and transformation projects
- Assisting with Data Migration work
- BAU work across Financial Control and Management Reporting
- Working with other key stakeholders on ad hoc or project work
- Previous Insurance experience from an Accounting perspective
- Tertiary qualificaitons in Accounting or CA/CPA would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills with an ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
If this sounds like your next opportunity; ‘apply’ or get in touch directly with Dylan Wijesekera via [email protected]