Financial Accountant (Global Start-up)
Fri, 2nd April 2021
A fast paced and comprehensive Financial Accountant position within a growing and prosperous Global start-up in Sydney’s CBD.
MARS are partnering with a Global start-up headquartered in Sydney CBD. They are growing rapidly and have subsequently created a new role for a qualified and capable Financial Accountant to join their team. You’ll be working amongst high performing individuals that possess a strong grounding in Financial Services. This role presents the opportunity to be an integral part of the growth of the company and have hands-on exposure to core elements of Financial Accounting. If you’re looking to capitalize on your financial services knowledge and enjoy the fast paced and diverse nature of a Financial Accountant role, then this is a great opportunity to do exactly that!
- Preparing financial statements for all entities and consolidated group
- Month-end close for the global entities including journals and reconciliations
- Developing Profit and Loss reporting for groups within the business
- Prepare cross border transfer pricing and intercompany charges
- Assisting with the annual audit process
- Assist with debtor management and invoicing process
- Must be CA or CPA qualified – ideally a 1st or 2nd time mover from Big 4 or mid-tier firm
- Hold 3-5 years’ experience within financial services
- Exposure to Xero would be advantageous
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment
- An autonomous worker that can take on multiple tasks comfortably