Financial Accountant | First time mover | ASX 100 organisation
Fri, 20th September 2019
ASX listed organisation based in the CBD
Great opportunity to get out of chartered and excel in the commercial space!
Strong leadership and robust framework to ensure your success
Exciting opportunity for a motivated first-time mover into the commercial space with an ASX listed organisation. Gain significant exposure in the CBD!
Time to move outside of chartered accounting?
Tired of time sheets but scared about the change?
MARS recruitment are currently partnering with an ASX listed organisation based in the CBD who are looking to bring on a motivated, CA qualified individual who can tackle challenges front on, build rapport with senior stakeholders and continually look to improve. This organisation pride themselves on extremely low staff turnover and giving their staff a clear progression pathway.
In this role you will:
- Preparing the month-end journals according to the checklist
- Prepare variance analysis
- Review significant transactions
- Preparation of the tax calculations, BAS returns and annual tax returns and dealing with queries from the tax team
- Investigating and help to clean up the GL reconciliation issues
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships internally
Profile of successful candidate;
- 3+ years’ experience in a chartered accounting environment
- CA qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to speak with senior stakeholders
- Convey a strong interest in progressing outside of chartered accounting
If this sounds like your first move out of chartered accounting, get in touch with Ed Burgess via ‘apply’ below or email@example.com