Financial Accountant | ASX Global Organisation | $95k Package
Thu, 4th July 2019
Global, ASX listed organisation
Supportive team environment
Superb growth opportunities
Excellent opportunity for an Big4 first mover from external audit to join global ASX listed organisation on a permanent basis. Melbourne CBD.
Opportunity for a CA/CPA qualified Financial Accountant to join a well-known Australian corporate whom have a strong global presence. This is an excellent role for someone looking to move from a Big4 or mid-tier audit firm for the first time.
Working with senior stakeholders throughout the business, this role is an integral part in supporting the statutory reporting process and providing technical accounting advice, in addition to:
- Prepare half-year and annual statutory reporting
- Oversee month-end accounting and financial reporting for the business
- Act as a business partner with key stakeholders and provide technical accounting advice
- Act as a key point of contact for external auditors
- Support key governance activities
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Previously or currently working within external audit at a Big 4 accounting firm
- Previous experience working with a large, ASX listed clients
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
If this looks like you, please contact Tayler Bridger at MARS Recruitment via the details listed below.
Senior Consultant – Accounting and Finance
(03) 9448 3005