Wed, 21st November 2018
Flexible working hours (15 hours p/w)
Fabulous opportunity for a RTW mum
attractive salary and office location
Join a boutique investment and advisory firm as a hands on Finance Manager
My client, a respected advisory and investment firm, who have a strong reputation for low staff turnover and an employee-centric culture have a need for a part time (15 hours p/w) Finance Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your main duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Liaise with external accountant in relation to:
- staff payroll
- tax payments (PAYG, IAS, BAS)
- annual Payment Summaries
- Payroll reporting
- Process accounts payable
- Prepare and send client invoices (remotely if needed from time to time)
- Prepare transaction data and batch files for investor distribution payments
- Follow up on overdue receivables
- Expense management and credit card administration
- Bank feed reconciliation in Xero
- Assist with financial reporting, budget preparation and cashflow forecasts
This is a great opportunity for a return to work mum who is seeking flexible working arrangements and a fantastic business culture. This role is situated who is self confident, calm and outgoing and is happy to be hands on in all financial processes within the business. CPA/CA qualification will be highly regarded however is not mandatory.
If this sounds like the next step in your finance career, please click apply now or contact Nicola Godfrey for a confidential discussion (03) 9448 3015.