Tue, 23rd July 2019
Work within group finance of a global organisation in the aviation industry
Manage an established team of two on an initial 12 month FTC with view to perm
Competitive remuneration, relaxed environment and collaborative culture
Exciting opportunity to work within the aviation space as a Finance Manager on a 12 month initial fixed term contract.
I have been engaged to recruit for a role within an industry leader in the aviation space. The organisation offers a friendly and supportive culture, with a strong and progressive finance team.
The role itself will be responsible for managing the finance team within Group Finance. The position provides the opportunity to own the role, make improvements and streamline the function.
- Responsible for Group and external financial reporting
- Assist management with coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Collaborate with a diverse group of stakeholders across the wider finance team
- Build relationships across the business both on shore and off shore
- Working with internal and external auditors and other areas of the business to provide information required for audits
- Identify key issues or areas for improvement within finance and implement changes as necessary
- Work on projects related to finance as required
- Lead and develop the finance team and be seen as a mentor to junior staff
- Experienced Finance Manager with strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Minimum 5 years post CA qualified experience
- Experience with tangible product is essential
- Multi entity / multi tax jurisdiction exposure is essential
- Big 4 experience will be highly regarded
Senior Consultant – Finance and Accounting
02 9003 4916