Finance Manager | Wealth | Financial Services
Mon, 5th August 2019
Genuine opportunity to progress your career
Grow your own division with autonomy – great step up!
Exciting opportunity with a premier financial services organisation for an experience finance manager to showcase their skills and lead a team!
MARS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an exceptional organisation who are on the lookout for their next superstar!
With an unrivalled company culture, progression and employee satisfaction at the forefront of their recruitment drives, this organisation is one of the most enjoyable to recruit for. This role has come about due to growth and internal opportunities, so will suit an individual who is keen to progress and work for industry leaders.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Capital and financial risk management of the group and its licensed entities;
- Analysis and development of the funding and capital structure of the group (including reviewing investment and hedging performance against benchmarks and recommending new types of financial instruments and techniques for managing financial exposures);
- Monitoring the regulatory requirements of the group and its licenced entities (including solvency and net assets, surplus liquid funds, cash flow forecasts);
- Advising business units on the most appropriate source of capital to fund transactions (including financial investments and acquisitions);
- Evaluation of debt and equity funding opportunities (including debt restructuring, share issuances, on- market share buy-backs);
- Maintenance of the Group Treasury Policy and the Treasury Risk Management Program;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, counterparties and advisers regularly;
- Preparation of the financial statements of the group and its subsidiaries;
- Provision of accounting support and advice to the business units (including transactions,
- investments, divestments, acquisitions);
- Balance sheet and cash flow reconciliations and analysis;
Ideally you will have;
- People management of direct reports;
- Strong technical knowledge and commercial awareness;
- Ongoing involvement in planning and strategy;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds your next opportunity, get in touch with Ed Burgess via firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply’ below