Finance Manager | Pharma
Wed, 29th April 2020
Fast growing Pharmaceutical company
Exceptional leadership team
Opportunity to get in early and build your own role
Reporting directly to the CFO, this is a hands-on finance manager role suited to a Big-4 trained CA looking to get in with a growing organisation
MARS Recruitment are currently partnering with one of Australia’s fastest growing pharmaceutical and medical device organisations. With offices across Australia, they have had a running start with the current climate and are currently at capacity with the demand.
The finance division play a key part in the success of the organisation and are deemed to be the heartbeat of how the business is able to succeed. This importance of finance has been nurtured by an incredibly passionate CFO who is driving a best-practice approach to the work and bringing a genuine partnership to the business.
As this is a hands-on role with a number of different hats to be worn, the successful candidate will be:
- CA qualified and tenure with a Big-4
- Experience in a commercial role, ideally in either pharma, manufacturing or healthcare
- Experience with various systems and ability to adapt thinking accordingly
- Ability to think as a consultant and, on occasion take yourself away from the detail and partner with the business
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to adapt your language and delivery to the appropriate audience
- Motivated and willing to role up your sleeve’s when it gets tough
- Technically capable and experience working across all functions of finance; i.e. budgetting, forecasting, reporting (both), AP/AR etc.
If you are a highly motivated Finance Manager looking to join the next big thing in the pharma sector, get in touch with Ed Burgess via firstname.lastname@example.org along with your application via Seek.