Finance Manager | Funds Management | Superannuation
Thu, 4th July 2019
Key involvement in change and process improvement
Leading Funds/Superannuation business
Fantastic opportunity to take ownership and accountability of a performing team and client base for the delivery of financial results.
A fantastic time to be a part of this well established team within one of the leading fund administrators in the Sydney market.
You will have leadership, ownership and accountability across:
- Financial reporting
- Fund accounting
- Tax distributions
- BAS/IAS Returns
- Year-end results (financial audit)
- Process improvement
In line with the above accountabilities, you will also be responsible for ensuring all SLA’s are met and at the highest standard. Monitoring and meeting deadlines is highly critical.
- Funds Management/Custody/Superannuation experience
- CA/CPA qualified
- Minimum 4 years managerial experience
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong cross-cultural awareness
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with off-shore teams
- Ability to work under pressure and with a sense of urgency