Finance Manager | Financial Services
Thu, 3rd September 2020
Brilliant opportunity with a large Multinational Firm in a broad Finance Manager position. Strong corporate culture and established, growing firm.
MARS Recruitment are currently partnering with a leading Financial Services firm in their search for a Finance Manager on initially a long-term Fixed term contract. This is a fantastic, broad role that would see the successful candidate getting involved in various asepts across Finance in addition to leading a small team. This role would be well suited to an individual who is looking for secure employment to take them through the continued uncertain economic situation and be part of an established and growing business in Sydney with a fantastic corporate culture in a central location.
- Providing accurate and timely information to meet statutory reporting and analysis requirements
- Managing external relationships and key point of contact for any financial related matters – auditors, tax office etc.
- Review the team’s work through the ledger close process and ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasting processes
- Driving process improvement initiatives alongside Finance/Systems and Projects head
- Implement financial controls and procedures to support business growth and any changes in business directions
- Lead half year and year end reporting
- 2+ years PQE Experience (CA/CPA qualified)
- Experience working with a Listed/Multinational firm
- Ability to work well with a variety of stakeholders, internally and externally
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Banking or Financial Services industry experience preferred but not essential