Finance Manager | Financial Services
Mon, 29th March 2021
Excellent opportunity with a Listed Financial Services firm. Well suited to a Senior FA, looking for the next step in their career.
MARS Recruitment are currently working with a leading Financial Services company who are recruiting a Finance Manager within their Financial Control division. This opportunity would perfectly suit an experienced Senior Financial Accountant or Junior Manager from a Financial Services, Commericial background who is looking for the next step in their career and are keen to grow with a premiere brand in the Australian market. This role has a clear career path for the individual coming into this role to ensure they are continually challenged and exposed to new areas to ensure constant development and growth. Further sitting within a great team ensures a strong internal corporate culture and flexible working conditions on offer as well.
- Providing accurate and timely information to meet statutory reporting and analysis requirements
- Support Group FC in corporate consolidation and day to day governance
- Managing external relationships and key point of contact for any financial related matters – auditors, tax office etc.
- Driving process improvement initiatives alongside Finance/Systems and Projects head
- Review the team’s work through the ledger close process and ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Implement financial controls and procedures to support business growth and any changes in business directions
- Lead half year and year end reporting
- Ensure compliance with ASX listing rules
- Plan and production of financial statements for the group
- 2-5 years PQE (CA/CPA)
- Banking or Financial Services industry experience preferred
- Strong presentation skills and reporting writing skills
- Advanced Excel
- Ability to work in a hands-on capacity, equally with forward thinking vision
- Ability to work well with a variety of stakeholders, internally and externally
- Strong technical accounting knowledge