Finance Manager | Financial Services | First Time Mover
Fri, 5th February 2021
Exciting cross-border finance manager role suited to an individual from a Big-4 background looking to get in to industry
MARS Recruitment are delighted to be exclusively partnering with one of Australia’s premier Financial Services organisations in their search for an individual to join an experienced and highly regarded finance division.
Reporting to an experienced Head of Finance, this role will give an individual a rare level of autonomy whilst having the support of an international financial services’ resource pool. You will have an unprecedented level of access to execs, non-finance and investment groups as well as carriage of a number of projects that are both domestic and internationally focussed.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing external reporting documents for the various regulatory bodies and ASX.
- Manage the consolidation process including submissions from international subsidiaries, FCTR reconciliation, FX translation process and any FX reporting.
- Assist with the preparation of various Board Reporting and submissions.
- Preparation of financial statements for the group and its subsidiaries.
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Coordination of the end to end external audit process.
Ideally you will be:
- Big-4 background (will consider first time movers)
- CA qualified
- Experience working across both domestic and multi-national organisations
- Exposure to financial services a big plus but not necessary
- Excellent communication skills; demonstrated ability to speak with all levels of staff
- Motivated and demonstrates strong level of intuition to solve complex issues
If this sounds like your next opportunity, get in touch with Ed Burgess via firstname.lastname@example.org