Finance Manager – Budgeting and Forecasting
Fri, 1st February 2019
A fantastic chance to work within a growing leading in the wealth industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone from a strong management accounting background to join a high performing area of this leading wealth business in a role that will allow you to develop strong networks across business units.
This role will suit someone with stakeholder skills and hands on management accounting experience. You will be CA/CPA qualified and have a real passion for deliver key advice to a variety of projects from a finance perspective.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Budgeting & forecasting on a monthly basis
- Preparation of accounting journals, analysis of costs and departmental overheads ensuring values are correct and accounted for in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist with monthly reporting requirements, including variance analysis
- Assist with analysis and reporting key cost, volume, performance, and efficiency measures for the business unit.
- Assist the Business Unit with alignment to Group business report preparation including consolidation of inputs on financial and non-financial measures and trends
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reports
- Debtors Analysis/Movement and other reports as required
- Assist in the preparation, invoicing, maintenance and reconciliation of Recharge accounts for Joint Venture Projects
- Ensure compliance with relevant financial policies & procedures
- Assist with completion of divisional cash flow forecasting and monitoring project cash performance
- To be considered for this role you will be CA/CPA qualified.
- Project accounting experience in a listed business is essential.
- Revenue or cost modelling experience would be desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to problem-solve quickly and communicate clearly.
- Commitment to service and quality.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
MARS Recruitment – Senior Consultant
02 9003 4908