Finance Manager | ASX Listed Property
Fri, 8th March 2019
High performing, flexible, collaborative work culture. Opportunity to step in as a Manager – 12 months initially. CBD Based.
I have been engaged to recruit with this fully integrated property and funds management business. They are undergoing significant growth and seeking the expertise of a Finance Manager with a specialised skill-set in financial control within property. Commercial property preferred but open to broad property across development and funds management.
As a valued member of the finance team, you will be responsible and accountable for quality financial control to enable accurate and informed decision making for the successful performance of the Commercial Property Division.
- Maintenance of the general ledger for entities in the commercial division with the primary focus being on consolidation of funds
- Joint Venture analysis, management fee analysis, explanation of actual results including movement from prior periods and variances to forecast
- Review all funds consolidation journals, including minority interest
- Prepare/review balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis, including minority interest and equity accounted investments
- Prepare/review cashflow statement
- Assist the Head of Finance with the successful completion and timely submission of the reporting pack
- Statutory reporting and preparation of financial statements for entities where required
- Review of Business Activity Statements on a monthly basis
- Provide other ad-hoc support and assistance to other team members.
- Liaise with business operations contacts to ensure completeness and accuracy of all transactions recorded
- Develop strong relationships with other support functions, including Tax, Treasury, IT, SOX & Internal Audit, Company Secretarial and Legal
- Degree qualification in Accounting complimented with CA or CPA qualifications – post qualified 5 years
- Experience working in a property and or funds environment
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and build partnerships with internal senior stakeholders
- Ability to think outside the square
- Strong organisational and time management capabilities
This business can offer you a career destination and a continued learning and development environment.