Mon, 12th April 2021
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic company at an exciting phase.
With a significant push toward the next growth phase, this organisation are proving to hold a strong leadership group that have pulled in an experienced and culturally embedded team. With the opportunity to assist with internal improvements and implementations, the team are believers in growth and looking for like minded individuals to join their group.
This is an opportunity to assist the CFO with leading a team, taking hold of the technical responsibility and influencing a strong culture. The responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of Statutory/Financial reporting
- Financial controls and business improvements
- Cash flow
- Management reporting and tax
- Work closely with site/operations
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent
- Implementation or system upgrade experience
- Industry exposure – Mining or mining services working closely with mining client
- Understanding of the resources industry
- Operations experience could be an advantage
Please apply via the link provided and note, due to the high application rate we will be collating, reviewing and reaching out once we have compiled our preferred candidates as per the clients request.