Finance Business Partner | Temp to Perm | Energy
Tue, 20th August 2019
Temp to Perm Opportunity
Interact with Senior Stakeholders
Evolving energy organisation
Opportunity to join a growing energy business, drive key insights and reporting across multiple business units. Immediate start required.
Located in a prime Melbourne CBD spot, this business is on the forefront of the energy sector and is currently going through a period of transformation. With a reputation for quality and diversity, they are seen as an employer of choice throughout the Australian market. This role requires an immediate start.
This is initially a 3-month contract with view to permanency. Reporting to the Head of FP&A, this is a key role in preparing forecasting, budgeting and reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the annual and monthly forecasting processes
- Drive business cases for business improvement initiatives and compliance programs
- Create driver based financial models which leverage business insights and facilitate forecasting capabilities
- Provide timely, accurate and insightful weekly/monthly analysis
- Assist in determining strategic business decisions and direction
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to ensure process is being met and followed
Key requirements for the role:
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Strong report building experience
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Adaptable and flexible in nature
If this looks like you, please click APPLY or contact Tayler Bridger via the details listed below
Principal Consultant – Accounting and Finance
03 9448 3005
You must have the right to live and work
in this location to apply for this job.