Finance Business Partner | 12-Months | Not For Profit
Less than $50,000
Wed, 10th July 2019
Partner with senior stakeholders throughout finance and operations
Leading Australian Not-for-Profit
Drive key initiatives throughout the business
In an initial 12-month contract role, this position has a large focus on monthly management reporting, budgeting, forecasting and business partnering.
About the business:
An organisation with a large focus on community and well-being, this not-for-profit provides a range of services throughout Victoria. As an employer of choice, they’ve maintained a strong internal culture and offer superb career opportunities.
About the role:
In a 12-month fixed term contract position, the Finance Business Partner will partner closely with senior stakeholders throughout finance and operations to drive budgeting, forecasting and management reporting. Additionally, the role will look after the following.
- Drive monthly reporting, budgeting and asset management
- Manage the review of monthly management accounts, including P&L, balance sheet and performance reporting
- Provide analytical insights and advice via financial modelling and predictive analysis
- Lead annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Create and implement process improvements across finance
- Build and maintain external relationships with funding agencies
- CA/CPA Qualified preferred but not essential
- Experience in health or not-for-profit desired
- Detail orientated and strong communication skills
- Strong excel and systems skills
For a confidential discussion about this role, please reach out to Tayler Bridger at the below details.
Senior Consultant- Accounting and Finance
Ph: 03 9448 3005