Finance Business Analyst – Financial Markets
$75,000 to $100,000
Wed, 21st November 2018
Huge transformation of my client’s front to back office systems. Finance systems focus operating in a BA capacity. Flexible work culture
This is a newly created opportunity where my client is undergoing a huge transformation of their front to back office systems. From a finance perspective it imperative that they are able to set up their chart of accounts on the new systems therefore a strong knowledge of accounting for financial instruments is essential.
Support for BAU finance over their peak periods is also part of this role.
- Identify breakdowns in processes, systems and procedures
- Work with Finance lead in setting up chart of accounts
- Manage the systems project and understand the business requirements that underpin business performance
- Identify improvements to processes, systems and procedures from detailed analysis
- Completion of the group’s performance reporting
- Be a trusted partner for the business to drive the strategic plan
- Maintain work papers to a high standard
- Experience accounting for financial instruments is essential
- CA/CPA qualifications
- Murex experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong systems knowledge and process improvement skills
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you have been working in a BAU role where there has been a focus on accounting for financial instruments and can assist in implementing systems change, then this could be the opportunity for you.
This organisation offers an excellent work life balance, and you will be working in a visible, high profile project. 12-18 months with a view to go permanent.
Senior Manager – Finance, Banking & Projects
+612 9003 4904