Finance and Administration Manager – Property- Northern Suburbs
Thu, 16th August 2018
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Finance and Administration Manager to join one of Australia’s largest Property Organisations.
About the Business:
My client is a leading Property business with a strong footprint both locally and abroad. Known for their excellent working culture, flexible work environment and professional development programs, they are an employer of choice in the global market. This role will sit onsite at one of their key Shopping Centres that they manage in the Northern Suburbs in Melbourne
About the Role:
Due to an internal secondment, my client is currently seeking a candidate with experience working as an Administration Manager within a Shopping Centre. This role will look after all of the centers finance, administration and customer service departments.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Participate in the business planning including budgets and forecasts
- Administer lease agreements, including review and reconciliation.
- Control and manage the finance function
- Work closely with the Centre Manager across a variety of areas
- Account for management income, analyzing revenue and cash flow.
- Experience as an Administration Manager within a Shopping Centre is highly desirable
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and ERP skills
- Advanced Problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate analysis into action orientated insights.
- Self-directed with the ability to work autonomously
Manager- Accounting and finance
03- 9448 3004