$75,000 to $100,000
Mon, 17th August 2020
Exciting new role for a motivated, recently qualified CA looking to get into the financial services industry.
Looking to join a stable market performer over the past 10 years?
Want progression and strong leadership?
Want to be inspired by market leading professionals?
MARS Recruitment are currently partnering with a premier investment manager who are looking for a motivated individual to join their group finance team. This is a true business partnering role in the way that you will be visible to the business and sit in close proximity to the executives who are firm believers in ‘open door’. With a strong track record of promotions, bonuses, flexibility and a plethora of perks, this is a role suited to an individual who believes in working hard but enjoys the balance.
Working closely with the wider finance division as well as investor relations and strategy, you will be responsible for;
• Presenting results / analysis to key stakeholders including support unit owners and senior finance personnel.
• Maintaining the Group expense forecast and being the key point of contact for divisional finance teams.
• Coordinating / consolidating the Group 5 year plan and assist in preparing presentations for senior management outlining relevant information.
• Assisting divisions where necessary in costing initiatives and providing accounting impacts.
• Supporting the Head of Group Businesses Performance on other ad hoc pieces of work as they arise.
If you have a profile similar to;
- 2+ years’ experience in either a Big-4 Accounting or performance reporting division of a bank
- CA qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work cohesively with a wider team of finance and non-finance business partners
‘Apply’ below or get in touch with Ed Burgess for a confidential conversation via firstname.lastname@example.org