Thu, 8th April 2021
This leading Retailer is an Australian household name that continues to go from strength to strength.
- Melbourne Inner Suburbs. Mixture of WFH and working from the office.
- Up to $120,000 package
- Excellent work culture. Internal professional development opportunities.
This leading retailer is an Australian household name that continues to go from strength to strength.
About the client
My client is a leading retail business with a strong domestic footprint and a household name across the country.
Known for their excellent working culture, flexible working environment and professional development opportunities, they are an employer of choice in the Melbourne market.
About the role
As Finance Analyst, you will work on the newly created Merchandise team and report into the Finance Manager.
You will work closely with team members of the Merchandise team, including the General Manager, Buyers, and Category Managers and play a key role in providing commercial support and analysis to drive decision making.
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preparation of reports and key data findings to drive better outcomes
- Providing financial and commercial analysis and to support efficient and effective decision making
- Support preparation of plans, budgets, forecasts
- Support month end process
- CA or CPA qualified
- 4 + years experience working as a Finance Analyst
- Prior Retail/FMCG experience will be highly regarded
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- In Australia now, with full working rights.
How to apply
To apply to this role, please click ‘apply now’.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Roisin Coffey via email: [email protected]