Finance Analyst – Systems
Mon, 17th August 2020
High Growth Industry – Superannuation
Excellent Culture & Benefits
Rare opportunity for a Qualified Accounting Professional to join a leading Australian Superannuation business to be a link between Finance and IT.
About the business
My client is a leading Superannuation Provider in Australia with excess of $80bn in assets. With over 450,000 members and having won numerous industry awards, they are a true employer of choice.
They are known for their diverse culture, progressive working conditions and supportive environment for career development and learning.
About the role
Due to internal progression, a rare opportunity has arisen for a qualified accountant to take a leading role in process improvements and systems streamlining / implementation.
This is a unique opportunity to play a lead role in business critical systems maintenance, upgrades and implementation in one of the fastest growing industries.
The purpose of this role is to increase quality and transparency of financial data that is reported internally and externally.
The day to day of this role will see you partnering with IT and Finance to ensure that reporting systems are streamlined, processes are improved and data integrity is intact. You will be the go-to for all things finance systems reporting and be able to distill information to both technology and finance stakeholders.
While not the core mandate of the role, support for financial and regulatory reporting will also be part of the role.
Skills and experience
- Partnering with IT and Finance to ensure Reporting, Payroll and GL systems and running efficiently.
- Leading process improvements for reporting systems and ensuring systems are compliant with regulatory reporting requirements.
- Managing relationship with Advice team in relation to reconciliation and analysis of Financial Planning income.
- Assist with regulatory reporting requirements quarterly and annually.
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Big 4 / Banking / Financial Services Experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of Financial Reporting Systems and experience with process improvements