FIFO Remote Services Clinician – Regional WA
Fri, 11th January 2019
Unique and exciting opportunity available for two experienced clinicians to join a forward thinking and dynamic partnership in a remote WA location.
My client is a forward thinking and dynamic organisation who are partnering with an outreach services organisation based in a remote region of WA to deliver remote health services to the young people of the local communities.
This role will be working on a FIFO basis across 4 days per week. 3 of which are based in the community and 1 based in Perth metro.
About the Role:
Working within a experienced team and having support of the senior manager and Aboriginal Health Practitioner, you will be tasked with ensuring the organisation deliver on on-site stakeholder engagement, conducting of assessments and development of care coordination plans for the indigenous young people of the community in relation to mental health.
Duties will include;
- Conducting of initial screenings and psycho-social assessments and in turn determine the most suitable services for the client
- Extensive internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Deliver evidence based brief interventions
- Develop case plans
- Promotion of services and increase performance of client intake
- Work with local families and aboriginal elders
- Data collection and analysis
- Work alongside external clinical service organisations.
You will be someone who is a registered mental health professional i.e. Social Worker, Psychologist or Mental Health Nurse and have a minimum of 2-3 years experience working with the youth mental health area.
You should be someone who is engaging, approachable and has a passion for working with children.
Other skills and experience include;
- AHPRA / AASW membership
- Knowledge of aboriginal health
- Experience working with individuals who suffer from mental health issues including drug and alcohol
What’s on Offer?
Not only will you enjoy a generous salary package of between $90,000 – $100,000 (Pro-rata) + Super + Salary Packaging. You will also work within a cohesive team and receive excellent support and guidance at all times.