Facility Manager | Aged Care | Permanent Opportunity
Wed, 14th August 2019
Permanent opportunity on offer
Forward thinking organisation
55 + bed facility around 15 minutes from Perth CBD
Excellent opportunity available for a experienced aged care manager to join a well known aged care organisation!
My client is a leading Aged Care organisation based around 15 minutes from Perth CBD. A superb opportunity has arisen within a medium sized residential care facility for an experienced Facility Manager to join them on a permanent full time basis.
The main objective of this role will be to oversee the overall daily running’s and performance of this site. In addition, you will also be responsible for;
- Providing leadership, guidance and support to the Clinical Nurse Managers and their reports
- Ensure a high level of quality care and services are delivered at all times
- Ensure key client performance satisfaction levels are delivered at all times
- Strategic planning
- Develop new and innovative ideas as to how to grow and promote the services of the facility
- Budget and facility financial management
- Change management
- Main point of contact on site for all HR related issues
- Oversee implementation and management of policies and standards which comply with Aged Care Accreditation Standards.
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Complaint resolution
You will be an experienced manager, with a minimum 3+ years’ experience overseeing a team within the Aged Care industry. You will be an individual who leads from the front and promotes a good working culture within your team. Other key requirements will include;
- AHPRA Registration as a Registered Nurse
- Experience in Aged Care industry
- Full and thorough understanding of ACFI
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Current police clearance
What’s on Offer?
Not only will you enjoy working within a forward thinking, progressive organisation, you will benefit from working within a consultative and inclusive management team. You will also receive a base salary of $115,000+ Plus Super + Salary Packaging, plus ongoing career development and training.
For further information regarding this fantastic opportunity, please contact Jenna Fennell on 08 6465 4693 / Jenna.Fennell @marsrecruitment.com.au OR click on the “APPLY NOW” button without delay.