Executive Assistant to Head of People & Culture/HR – 12 Months – $100k Package
Fri, 4th January 2019
Reaching out to those EAs who are interested in supporting with HR, we have a high level role supporting the Head of People and Culture.
A unique opportunity to support within People and Culture, supporting the Head of People and Culture of a national financial services firm. This role will work 1:1 in a highly confidential partnership as Executive Assistant, 12-month contract covering maternity leave.
Our client is looking for a calm, patient experienced Executive Assistant, who has a strong attention to detail, excellent memory and is highly organised. Whilst this role mainly supports the Head of P&C, their will be adhoc support to the 4 direct reports across the P&C team and has a major focus on internal events.
This role will suit a candidate who has an interest in HR OR has previously supported in HR. However, our client will welcome candidates who do not have existing experience supporting within HR. Coming from the financial services industry will be advantageous but not an essential prerequisite.
Please note that the current EA is going on Maternity Leave in February, so we are recruiting with plenty of time for those candidates on a 4-week notice period and to allow a detailed handover.
Typical responsibilities include:
- 1:1 EA support the Head of People and Culture.
- Supporting the 4 Direct Reports on an adhoc basis.
- Working closely with the team of EAs across the business.
- Complex diary management.
- Extensive inbox management.
- Frequent travel booking, quarterly roadshows across Australia.
- Expenses and approving expenses for the wider team.
- Organising the calendar of internal events and execution of events, from Women’s International Day, RU Okay Day and many more.
- At least 5 years’ experience within a similar EA level role.
- Ideally experience within financial services.
- Ideally experience supporting within HR (although not essential).
- Team focused and a team player.
- Positive energy and desire to get their hands dirty.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise.
We look forward to receiving your application – thanks.