Executive Assistant to GM of HR – Temp-to-Perm – CBD – $105,000 Package + Bonus
Thu, 14th March 2019
If you are an EA who has an interest and experience supporting in People & Culture and you are immediately available, please apply to this role.
A unique opportunity to support within People and Culture, supporting the GM of People and Culture of a well established trusts and funds firm. This role will work 1:1 in a highly confidential partnership as Executive Assistant on a temporary to permanent basis.
Our client is looking for a calm, patient experienced Executive Assistant, who has a strong attention to detail, excellent memory and is highly organised. Whilst this role mainly supports the Head of P&C, their will be adhoc support to the 4 direct reports across the P&C team and has a major focus on internal events.
This role will suit a candidate who has an interest in HR OR has previously supported in HR. However, our client will welcome candidates who do not have existing experience supporting within HR.
Typical responsibilities include:
- 1:1 EA support the GM of People and Culture.
- Supporting the 4 Direct Reports on an adhoc basis.
- Working closely with the team of EAs across the business.
- Complex diary management.
- Extensive inbox management.
- Frequent travel booking, quarterly roadshows across Australia.
- Expenses and approving expenses for the wider team.
- At least 5 years’ experience within a similar EA level role.
- Ideally experience supporting within HR (although not essential).
- Team focused and a team player.
- Positive energy and desire to get their hands dirty.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise.
Please apply today!