Executive Assistant to CFO – 12 Month Contract – $100,000 Package
Fri, 4th January 2019
An opportunity to work with a highly regarded and respected CFO of a national financial services firm as their Executive Assistant.
If you are looking for a dynamic and approachable Director that supports their EA’s growth and development, then please continue to read this advert. Our client is recruiting an EA to support their well-respected and forward-thinking CFO on a 12-month maternity leave contract.
We are looking for a bright, sparky candidate to support our team focused CFO. Although this is a 12-month contract, the opportunity to work in this role will give you exposure to project focused EA role.
Please note that the current EA is going on Maternity Leave in February, so we are recruiting with plenty of time for those candidates on a 4-week notice period and to allow a detailed handover.
Typical responsibilities include:
- 1:1 EA support the CFO.
- Being the eyes and ears of the wider team and supporting the CFO as their gatekeeper.
- Representing the CFO to the wider team of 90 employees and 6 direct reports.
- Working with different areas of the wider business on Projects.
- Working closely with the team of EAs across the business.
- Complex diary management.
- Extensive inbox management.
- Frequent travel booking, quarterly roadshows across Australia.
- Expenses and approving expenses for the wider team.
- At least 5 years’ experience within a similar EA level role.
- Ideally experience within financial services.
- Team focused and a team player.
- Positive energy and desire to get their hands dirty.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise.
We look forward to receiving your application – thanks.