Executive Assistant to CEO – 12 Month Contract (view for Perm) – $100k+Super
Fri, 1st February 2019
A role for EAs with Banking experience, wanting to join a business that has a hand in the banking world but in a relaxed and dynamic environment.
We have a brilliant and rare opportunity to join this well regarded CEO in their banking firm office in Surry Hills.
This is a 1:1 role which is a blend of both business and personal EA support. You will support a busy and dynamic CEO who is looking for a well rounded and experience senior EA to join him in a full time capacity. Our client is a corporate company with a relaxed feel to it.
The CEO travels a great deal and needs an EA who will sync with him quickly to ensure that his calendar, emails and travel bookings are all looked after.
We are looking for a down to earth and outgoing yet professional candidate with a want to work for dynamic, engaging, intelligent and charismatic CEO in an equally forward thinking banking firm with a twist.
- Full diary & email management and the ability to proactively manage & efficiently organise the CEO
- Expense claims and keeping track of financial metrics of the business
- Proactively assisting in the preparation of presentations, proposals, reports and agenda’s
- Coordinating events and meetings
- Attend team meetings, take minutes and send out follow up actions
- Organise Travel, Car & Accommodation to ensure a seamless journey
- Ad hoc project support work as required
- Administration support with bookings of personal appointments for the CEO
If the above is of something of interest to you and you are an experienced senior EA looking for your next challenge and role in a company that looks after and rewards their people for hard work then please send your CV immediately to Bsupport@marsrecruitment.com.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.