Executive Assistant / Team Assistant
$75,000 to $100,000
Fri, 19th February 2021
Support 2 Directors and their team direct reports in a highly regarded financial services firm on a 12 month maternity leave cover
We have an exciting role supporting a Director and Team within a Financial Services Organisation with beautiful offices in Sydney’s CBD.
This role is supporting the Directors who are known for their down to earth and supportive natures as well as support to the wider team of direct reports with adhoc administration.
You will be surrounded by a supportive team who are well known within the organisation for their happy and fun ways.
Ideally you will have come from Professional Services or Financial Services and pride yourself on your professionalism and confidence in your abilities as a EA/Team Assistant.
Duties will include:
- Full diary & email management and the ability to proactively
- manage & efficiently organised the Directors and team
- Liaising with clients & Managers on behalf of the Directors and being alert and responsive to client enquiries
- Expense claims for the Directors and team and keeping track of financial metrics for the area
- Pro-actively assisting in the preparation of presentations, proposals, reports and agenda’s
- Coordinating events and meetings
- Attend team meetings, take minutes and send out follow up actions
- Organise Travel, Car & Accommodation to ensure a seamless journey
- Event coordination
- Provide general administrative support across the wider corporate team
- Ad hoc project support work as required by the team
To be successful in this role you must have PA experience with a minimum of 3-5 years in a similar role. Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must coupled with a profound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
If you have the relevant experience please send your CV immediately to Surayya French at Bsupport@marsrecruitment.com.au
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.