Wed, 7th October 2020
We are currently recruiting for a highly experienced Executive Assistant to join a professional team on a Permanent basis.
Our Client is currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their Chartered Accountancy firm on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience as as an Executive Assistant.
This is a fast-paced role that requires someone who works well under pressure.
Duties will include but not limit to:
- Provide effective EA and support services
- General administration tasks such as scanning, filing, binding, etc.
- Management of Client records
- Complex diary management.
- Extensive inbox management.
- Document preparation
- Mail processing
- Client contact via phone & email
- Data Entry
To be successful in this role you must have
- Excellent Computer skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent Organisational skills
- 3 years minimum experience as an Executive Assistant
- Ideally experience within financial services.
- Team focused and a team player.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise.
If this role sounds ideal for you then please click APPLY NOW
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.