Enterprise Architect – Cyber Security
Fri, 5th October 2018
Reporting line into the CSIO
Newly created EA – Cyber Security in Architect team
Greenfield develop and own Cyber Secrutiy roadmap and Architecture
Enterprise Architect to led, drive and implementing the Cyber Security roadmap and Architect across complex environment. Great salary, CBD location.
Our client is an top ASX listed enterprise organisation currently undertaking a technology up lift across the entire organisation inline with a new technology roadmap. This new technological roadmap will not only evolve the currently organisation but will also revolve the industry and parallel markets.
Forming part of the EA team, the Enterprise Architect will be responsible leading the Cyber Security roadmap and architect across the entire organisation in line with business strategy. This is newly created role within the organisation. This idealy candidate with have strong enterprise Cyber Security Architecture, coupled with a strong ability to build and execute a 3 year Cyber Security roadmap.
- Provide architecture design, roadmap and implementation of end-to-end Cyber Security across the entire business;
- Engage with other IT & business units peers to influence change that leverages the Cyber Security roadmap;
- Constantly contribute to the development of architectural practices and process across the business.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience and deep understanding of Cyber Security Architect across an Enterprise organisation;
- Providing Technical leadership in making technology selection decisions;
- Strong Architect security framework knowledge across TOGAF, CobiT, NIST or ISO;
- Strong Agile experience at an enterprise level SAFe agile;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
If this is you please click the APPLY button or contact Arnie Nyariri at MARS Recruitment.