Fri, 20th September 2019
Energy and mining experience
Immediate start for a 4 month contract
Advanced IT – Excel, VBA, SQL
Our client is looking for a Energy/Commercial Analyst with VBA, SQL and report writing experience together with strong financial modelling.
Due to expansion and new projects, an exciting short term contract Energy/Commercial Analyst role exists with our client, an industry leader in their field. The role will initially be for a period of 4 mohnths and an immediate start is essential.
Reporting to the National Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for providing key financial performance analysis across business units. Other duties include (but not limited to):
- Reporting, business planning, budgeting & forecasting
- Strategic project analysis.
- Prepare financial models to support strategic planning activities
- Stakeholder engagement
- Trend analysis across divisions
- Support and develop systems reporting
- Business performance reporting
- Business plans
- Ad hoc projects
The successful applicant will have
- Degree level qualification in commerce, economics, engineering or other relevant discipline
- Understanding of accounting, finance and legal principles
- Knowledge of supply, forecasting, pricing policy and customer relations issues
- Advanced level of the following – Excel, VBA, SQL
- Energy and mining experience is required
You will also need to have extensive experience in a similar role with excellent analytical and decision making skills along with a high degree of attention to detail and problem solving skills.
To apply, please follow the appropiate links. Please note due to the number of applications received, only suitable candidates will be contacted.