Emergency Department Nurse | Fixed Term Contract
Wed, 14th August 2019
High chance of contract being extended
Varied start dates available
Great rates of pay + super + remote allowance
Mars Healthcare is in search for several ED Nurses for contract opportunities in Kimberley Region of WA.
Mars Healthcare is currently seeking experienced and enthusiastic Emergency Department Nurses for several fixed term contract opportunities for a large public sector organisation in the Midwest Region of Western Australia.
About the role.
You will be someone who is extremely passionate about providing self-centred care to patients and also someone who is able to work in a fast paced and diverse environment where your priorities can change quickly and often within your shift. These positions could also vary from working in a small 10 bed Rural and Remote hospital to a larger 50 bed hospital in a coastal location.
For this role the requirements include:
- AHPRA Registration
- Have unlimited rights to work in Australia
- Have 18 months + experience in emergency department
- Be triage competent (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Hold a current police check
What’s on offer?
- Coastal and rural locations available
- Great salary on offer + Super + Salary Packaging + remote allowance
- Penalties for working afternoons/evenings/weekends
- Flights from Perth included in package
- Shared accommodation on offer at around $100 a week
- High chance of the contract being extended if you wish
- Flexible roster including days and nights
- Full-time hours
- Supportive management team
- Varied start dates available