Emergency Department Nurse
Wed, 10th July 2019
High chance of contract being extended
Varied start dates available
Great rates of pay + super + remote allowance
Mars Healthcare is in search for several ED Nurses for contract opportunities in Kimberley Region of WA.
Mars Healthcare is currently seeking experienced and enthusiastic Emergency Department Nurses for several fixed term contract opportunities for a large public sector organisation in the Kimberley Region of Western Australia.
About the role.
You will be someone who is extremely passionate about providing self-centred care to patients and also someone who is able to work in a fast paced and diverse environment where your priorities can change quickly and often within your shift. These positions could also vary from working in a small 10 bed Rural and Remote hospital to a larger 50 bed hospital in a coastal location.
For this role the requirements include:
- AHPRA Registration
- Have unlimited rights to work in Australia
- Have in depth knowledge of working in an emergency department
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Hold a current police check
What’s on offer?
- Coastal and rural locations available
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Subsidised accommodation and flights
- High chance of the contract being extended
- Flexible roster
- Full-time hours
- Supportive management team
- Future start dates available