ED Nurse | Regional Victoria
Mon, 12th April 2021
Exciting contracts available for passionate and dedicated ED nurse’s for a busy hospital in Regional Victoria!
Mars Healthcare is currently seeking experienced and enthusiastic Emergency Department Nurses for several fixed term contracts in Regional Victoria. You will be close to the gateway to the outback and will be based in a thriving town with shopping centre and cafes whilst enjoying a more laid-back lifestyle.
The Hospital provides a range of Acute Services including Emergency, Maternity, Intensive Care, General Medicine and Surgery, Medical Imaging, Pathology, Dialysis, Mental Health (Inpatient and community services) and a range of Ambulatory Services.
About the role.
You will be someone who is extremely passionate about providing self-centred care to patients and also someone who is able to work in a fast paced and diverse environment where your priorities can change quickly and often within your shift.
For this role the requirements include:
- AHPRA Registration as a Registered Nurse
- Have unlimited rights to work in Australia
- Have 18 months + experience in emergency department
- Be triage competent (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Hold a current police check
What’s on offer?
- Great rates of pay on offer
- Penalties for working afternoons/evenings/weekends
- Accommodation offered
- Travel to location included
- Busy hospital to keep you on your feet
- High chance of the contract being extended if you wish
- Flexible roster including days and nights
- Full-time hours
- Supportive management team
- Varied start dates available