ED Nurse | Agency rates | Start next week
Tue, 8th October 2019
Short term contract available for a experienced ED Nurse with triage skills to work in the Pilbara region!
Mars Healthcare is currently seeking experienced and enthusiastic Emergency Department Nurses for several fixed term contract opportunities for a large public sector organisation in the Pilbara Region of Western Australia.
About the role.
You will be someone who is extremely passionate about providing self-centred care to patients and also someone who is able to work in a fast paced and diverse environment where your priorities can change quickly and often within your shift. These positions could also vary from working in a small 10 bed Rural and Remote hospital to a larger 50 bed hospital in a coastal location.
For this role the requirements include:
- AHPRA Registration
- Have unlimited rights to work in Australia
- Have in depth knowledge of working in an emergency department
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Hold a current police check
What’s on offer?
- Coastal and rural locations available
- Agency rates of pay
- Flights from Perth covered
- High chance of the contract being extended
- Flexible roster
- Full-time hours
- Supportive management team
- Future start dates available
- Overtime on offer
If you feel this position is for you, then please click the ‘APPLY’ now button today or contact Jenna Fennell on 08 6465 4693 or email me on for more details.