Director of Nursing | Private Hospital | Sydney
Thu, 14th March 2019
Reputable Hospital in Sydney
Great Support Network
MARS Healthcare are seeking a Permanent Director of Nursing to work in a Private Hospital in Sydney.
Mars Healthcare are seeking an experienced Director of Nursing to lead, oversee and direct all clinical services;
The Hospital is well known for its provision of a broad range of care including surgical, medical and mental health services.
They are also well known as a premier maternity hospital having delivered many local babies and subsequently their families over the years.
About the hospital:
The Hospital has 87 patient-beds and provides a large range of medical and acute services including; five operating theatres, Angiography suite, 10 bed Intensive Care Unit, Maternity Unit, a Level Two, six patient-bed Special Care Nursery as well as a Day Surgery Unit, Mental Health Unit, Oncology Department as well as pharmacy and radiology services.
In collaboration with a large range of accredited private specialists the Hospital is a leader in comprehensive range of medical and surgical specialties including, but not limited to, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, ear nose and throat, general and plastic surgery, gastroenterology and endoscopy, obstetrics and gynaecology, bariatric surgery, urology and mental health services.
- AHPRA registration – Registered Nurse
- Australian Citizen or have Permanent Residency
- Extensive clinical management experience in a similar position – private sector highly desirable
- Proven knowledge in human resource management, financial management, current practices in organisational development
- Qualification in health management, business or related desirable
- Experience in management of change and growth
- Vast Financial management experience
- Strong rapport with staff
- Demonstrated experience in the application of Australian Council in Healthcare national standards
Perks and Benefits:
- Free on-site parking
- Relocation package included
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent working environment
- Friendly and supportive team