Digital Sales Manager
Fri, 4th January 2019
Leading media business | Exciting growth opportunities | Digital Marketing | Digital Sales | Retail focus
One of Australia’s most iconic brands are looking for a Digital Sales Manager to jump on board and help to coach and mentor the Sales and Digital teams to achieve targets.
The business can provide many excellent perks and flexible working from their modern base in Surry Hills, Sydney.
As Digital Sales Manager – Retail your role and responsibility are as follows:
- Plan, develop and execute sales strategies to deliver/grow monthly, quarterly and annual digital ad revenue and market share.
- Accurately forecast digital revenue based on rigorous pipeline management.
- Develop digital opportunities to deliver targeted revenue growth. Customer
- Analyse market trends and competitive landscape to help inform approach to market.
- Partner with sales leaders on development of client plans to ensure clients receive the appropriate solutions to meet their business needs.
- Partner with other teams on the development and implementation of planned sales initiatives.
- Develop new business growth opportunities based on client plans using key relationships.
- Develop critical digital relationships within client businesses and their media or creative agencies, that help influence media purchase decisions in our favour.
- Analyse group digital sales performance to determine the trends and performance of digital revenue/campaigns.
- Partner with agency leaders to identify ad product innovations and recommend commercial solutions.
- Assist Sales Managers within patch in developing effective and compelling campaign ideas.
- Assist in the development and implementation (go to market) of new digital initiatives. People
- Be the internal & market facing expert for all things related to the business
- Help build digital capability and awareness of sales team
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Proven experience in leveraging relationships within agencies and/or direct clients to open new conversations and new opportunities.
- Demonstrated success in the delivery of new business.
- Digital Industry knowledge
- Tertiary qualification in Advertising/Marketing/Digital desirable but not essential.
- 4-6+ years experience working in both Digital Marketing and Sales environment
- Experience working across Retail from a consultation, sales or digital point of view (highly preferable not mandatory)