Digital Production Lead
$75,000 to $100,000
Wed, 1st August 2018
Leading media entertainment organisation
12 month fixed term
Dynamic fast paced culture
Leading organisation media entertainment, digital projects web, mobile and campaign marketing. Agile environment. 12 month contract.
Our client is a leading ASX listed media entertainment organisation currently undertaking significant growth. This organisation has a great dynamic fast paced culture. Initial 12 month fixed term contract with view to extend.
Working closely with the digital delivery team, the Digital Production Lead will be responsible for the requirement gathering and validation of the digital requirements, using storyboarding, workshops and interview etc. Hence, this individual will ideally have a previous digital background with web, mobile and campaign marketing.
- Engage with key business stakeholder, Product owners and stakeholders to drive requirement for digital projects;
- Conduct workshops with relevant stakeholders to understand and create requirements specifications to determine MVP;
- Conduct research to ensure the solutions meet business requirements or whether new solutions are feasible;
- Support the planning, development and delivery of UAT.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Solid experience as a Digital Production Lead with a strong digital background in either web, mobile and campaign marketing.;
- Demonstrated experience in writing business requirements and specifications;
- Previous experience working in agile environments;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills a team focused nature.
If this is you please click the APPLY button or contact Arnie Nyariri at MARS Recruitment.