Digital Marketing Manager
AU$130000 - AU$140000 per annum + plus Super and Bonus
Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
Fri, 26th November 2021
Since launching over 30 years ago, my client has become one of the world’s leading online financial trading businesses offering
Since launching over 30 years ago, my client has become one of the world’s leading online financial trading businesses offering an award winning online and mobile trading platform, enabling over 1 million clients to trade domestic & international shares as well forex, indices, commodities, cryptos and more.
My client is looking for a passionate and talented digital specialist with a passion for marketing operations. This role will be responsible for driving innovation and performance of all our digital and lifecycle activities across Asia Pacific (APAC) as well as managing a local designer and copywriter.
Working with the global digital and eCRM function, each regional marketing team and the local agencies – you will be tasked with managing a small high performing team of specialists to continue the digital automation transformation, drive effective media, creatives assets and engagement programs.
- Manage the marketing hub team to deliver our regional marketing strategies across APAC & CA, including;
- Recruit and ensure engagement of a high performing team of specialists to support the regional marketing teams in delivering best in class campaigns and projects.
- The team will be tasked with:
- strategic management of our performance channels, with our agencies
- website development, design and optimisation / CMS training
- SEO and digital content strategies
- Video, PPC copy and display design as required
- Lifecycle strategy and full execution and reporting
- Analytics and Reporting. Work closely with our Business Intelligence and Customer Analytics teams to build strategies and reporting to help drive attribution and customer lifetime value tracking models.
- Key contact with our group web dev, digital and eCRM teams to ensure innovation and learnings are delivered to the APAC region.
- Managing local implementation of our global marketing technology platforms to deliver on acquisition and retention objectives.
- Ensure ongoing optimisation and automation of programs to deliver efficiencies and performance.
- Run a project management methodology with the team’s broad digital and creative deliverables, prioritising revenue generating activities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders in the APAC & CA region and Head Office.
To be successful:
- Self-starter with a passion for all things data and technology with 2-3 years demonstrable experience in a similar role, client or agency side, and minimum 8 years overall marketing or digital experience.
- Relevant university degree in business, marketing or media/communications.
- Lifecycle/eCRM marketing automation and customer journey mapping and segmentation experience is necessary.
- Natural ability to build insights from data, and experienced in building professional ROI reporting.
- A good natural communicator/project management experience essential. Prior team management experience is a requirement.
- Knowledge of or strong interest in the financial markets preferable.
- Understanding of design process, experienced in working with agencies to deliver campaigns and media plans. Strong understanding of PPC, programmatic/display advertising is critical.
- Established track record in campaign and project management and delivery.
- Good understanding of CSS/HTML/JS implementation, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and Google DoubleClick suite.
- You’ll need to be someone who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment and has a flexible approach to working out alternatives to respond to change.
Apply for this Job