Digital Marketing Executive
Wed, 29th January 2020
8 week contract to start
High potential of role being made permanent
Seeking a driven digital marketing executive to support during a period of increased work flow.
About the role
The Digital Marketing Executive will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager on a range of activities, primarily in the digital space.
Key responsibilities include campaign execution across digital channels, including building of campaign landing pages, lead capture forms, email templates, website management, marketing automation workflow construction, performance monitoring, as well as analysis of final campaign results to drive campaign optimisation.
The role works closely with the social media manager and content consultant, creating content across social media, blog and website, with key stakeholders.
The candidate needs to be passionate about data and insights that drive engagement and retention strategies, brand awareness and customer lifecycles across multiple digital channels.
Role requirements and responsibilities
- Work closely with the Marketing team, to execute integrated campaign activities including direct marketing, social media, content marketing, SEM, SEO, events and advertising
- Manage the design process end to end from briefing to sign-off for specific campaigns and collateral as directed
- Work closely with the Marketing, IT, Design, and Sales colleagues to build and optimise our online presence across website, landing pages, forms, email, social media, blogs, and other online content
- Work closely with the Marketing team on lead generation activities across email, SEO, SEM and paid social campaigning, leveraging content to build our prospect database
- Deliver engaging content across digital channels, optimised for both lead generation and to increase engagement and improve sentiment amongst existing members and customers
- Ensure marketing website content and collateral is up-to-date and accurate on an ongoing basis
- Liaise with colleagues in Sales to ensure that campaigns are delivering on both quantity and quality of properly qualified leads, feeding back into the design of digital advertising and lead nurture processes
- Manage and develop various marketing registers including; eDM calendar, advertising activity calendars, communication plans, and email marketing platform requirements, coordinating with various stakeholders across the business to obtain copy, imagery and other requirements
- Reporting on all marketing related activities
- Extracting new data and sales reports from CRM including analysis and commentary (where required)
- Build and analyse marketing automation workflows, developing suggestions for improvements and expansions, working with the Marketing team to implement
Background and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Business-related discipline
- 2-3 years relevant experience in a comparable role
- Strong familiarity with marketing automation tools and lead scoring methodology, ideally Hubspot, but Marketo, Sitecore or similar also acceptable
- Marketing experience in digital advertising as well as SEM/SEO and social media marketing
- Strong understanding of data-driven marketing and audience segmentation in a digital environment
- Experience in digital reporting tools such as Google Analytics
- Strong stakeholder management, and interpersonal, relationship building and negotiation skills; an ability to influence without direct reporting line
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to liaise at all levels
- Genuine passion for creating and maintaining long term relationships with business partners.