Digital Marketing Executive
$75,000 to $100,000
Thu, 21st March 2019
International growing business
Work on big budget campaigns with great autonomy
Excellent offices and company benefits/perks
My client is looking for a performance focused Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing business and help to execute on exciting plans.
With excellently located offices in Sydney and equally brilliant facilities and staff incentives, my client is a forward thinking, rapidly growing financial services firm that is focused on growth in the ANZ marketing and beyond.
Joining this company at a time of growth presents the right candidate with excellent opportunity to grow in their career and to also demonstrate their experience by executing Digital Marketing plans.
You’ll need to have strong stakeholder relationship skills as well as an ability to manage agencies and have working knowledge of performance channels!
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a passionate and talented Digital Marketing Executive to join our Digital APAC Hub team. The team is tasked with driving effective ROI on a multi-million dollar digital media budget, and will be responsible for implementing innovation and performance initiatives across all of our digital activities and ensuring digital campaigns work within overall regional strategies across Asia Pacific (APAC). Key stakeholders include our group digital function, each regional marketing manager and the local agencies. This is an exciting new role and will give the right candidate digital experience across a number of regions and the opportunity to drive efficiencies in our marketing strategies by bringing innovation and greater transparency to our activities.
- Responsible for daily management of digital activity across core regions of AU, NZ and SG (70% focus), and assisting with digital activity across growth regions of CN, CA and STB (30% focus)
- Coordinate implementation of localised digital strategy per region through planning and execution of digital campaigns, channel optimisation and new initiatives.
- Liaise with APAC marketing team to coordinate the implementation of the performance media strategy localised per region to deliver Account and CPA KPIs.
- Liaise with agencies to coordinate on-going optimisation of APAC digital activity across all acquisition channels; primarily focused on PPC, programmatic, display and social as well as SEO.
- Liaise with stakeholders to communicate and coordinate SEO off-site link activity for APAC, helping regions achieve their local objectives.
- Assist in the set up and ongoing coordination of Affiliate program in APAC regions.
Website development, design and optimisation:
- Liaise with the UK digital and development teams, and APAC regional marketing teams to coordinate planning, development and deployment new projects as required.
- Support the build of APAC campaigns and content by undertaking basic design work plus implementing HTML and CSS changes as required, updating imagery and content within the CMS and by funnelling all major dev requirements through our group website development team based in London. Includes updating and modifying pre-formed HTML, JS and CSS in the CMS as required.
- On-going basic design work to support website development and content strategies as required; includes image manipulation via Adobe Creative Suite and email and video production and distribution.
- Conduct all CMS training and troubleshooting with local marketing teams. Provide direction on best practice for digital content generation.
- Troubleshoot and support to rectify bugs and errors and review the APAC websites for obvious usability issues and possible improvements in the interests of improving conversion.
Analytics and Reporting:
- Liaise with APAC marketing team and agencies to coordinate initial set up and ongoing tracking requirements for digital marketing activity.
- Prepare reports and brief in complex/scheduled reporting requirements to BI resource to assess effectiveness of digital activities and monitor website performance.
- Analyse and provide recommendations on creative, content, and further testing for channel optimisation.
What we’re looking for:
- We are seeking a passionate and driven individual with 3-5 years demonstrable experience in digital marketing and a relevant university degree in business, marketing or media/communications.
- A strong understanding of PPC, programmatic/display advertising and SEO is critical, as is sound knowledge of the digital landscape and a passion for data and analytics.
- Experience in coordination of digital campaigns and digital projects from planning through to delivery, resulting in increased business and improved customer experience.
- Self-motivated and driven, able to act on own initiative. Solid multi-tasking, prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Knowledge/experience of CSS/HTML/JS implementation and good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools.