Digital Marketing Executive
Fri, 1st February 2019
Membership Organisation | HubSpot Experience | 8 Week Contract Initially (View to Perm) | CBD Location
The Digital Marketing Executive will work across a range of activities, primarily in the digital space. This role includes campaign execution across digital channels, building of campaign landing pages, lead capture forms, email templates, website management, marketing automation workflow construction, performance monitoring, as well as analysis of final campaign results to drive campaign optimisation.
This role reports in to the Senior Marketing Manager and works closely with the social media manager and content producer, creating content across social media, blogs and website.
To be successful in this role you will be passionate about data and insights that drive engagement and retention strategies, brand awareness and customer lifecycles across multiple digital channels.
Role Requirements and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Marketing team, to execute integrated campaign activities including direct marketing, social media, content marketing, SEM, SEO, events and advertising
- Manage the design process end to end from briefing to sign-off for specific campaigns and collateral as directed
- Work closely with the Marketing team and our IT, Design, and Sales colleagues to build and optimise online presence across website, landing pages, forms, email, social media, blogs, and other online content
- Work closely with the Marketing team on lead generation activities across email, SEO, SEM and paid social campaigning, leveraging content to build our prospect database
- Deliver engaging content across our digital channels, optimised for both lead generation and to increase engagement and improve sentiment amongst existing members and customers
- Ensure marketing website content and collateral is up-to-date and accurate on an ongoing basis
- Support in the delivery of both quantity and quality of qualified leads, feeding back into the design of digital advertising and lead nurture processes
- Manage and develop various marketing registers including; eDM calendar, advertising activity calendars, communication plans, and email marketing platform requirements, coordinating with various stakeholders across the business to obtain copy, imagery and other requirements
- Extracting new data and sales reports from CRM including analysis and commentary (where required). Lead nurturing
- Build and analyse marketing automation workflows, developing suggestions for improvements and expansions, working with the Marketing team to implement.
Background and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or related discipline
- 12 months+ marketing experience in an online marketing environment
- Strong familiarity with marketing automation tools and lead scoring methodology, ideally Hubspot, but Marketo, Sitecore or similar also acceptable
- Marketing experience in digital advertising as well as SEM/ SEO and social media marketing
- Strong understanding of data-driven marketing and audience segmentation in a digital environment
- Experience in digital reporting tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience with managing social media as well as digital advertising (e.g. PPC campaign management) as a marketing tool
- Copywriting skills – demonstrated ability to craft user friendly communications for online and offline environment
- Knowledge and experience of CRM applications and data extraction
- UI/UX experience as well as A/B testing (desirable)
- HTML skills (desirable)