Digital Marketing Executive
AU$75000 - AU$80000 per annum + plus Super plus Bonus
Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
Fri, 26th November 2021
My client is one of Australia’s leading managers of Exchange Traded Funds (“ETFs”) and related products, with a reputation for
My client is one of Australia’s leading managers of Exchange Traded Funds (“ETFs”) and related products, with a reputation for innovation and “market firsts”. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and NZ, they manage over $23B of assets on behalf of investors across the broadest range of products on the ASX.
This hands-on role requires someone with excellent project management skills, initiative, and high attention to detail. You’ll understand core digital channels and user journeys and love diving into the detail to optimise at every opportunity. You’re curious to learn and grow, and you’ll work alongside a highly skilled and supportive team. Responsibilities
Role and responsbilities:
- Assisting with the execution of all aspects of the digital strategy across channels including search, display, video, and landing pages.
- Supporting campaigns from start to finish – including briefing, legal approvals, agency coordination, campaign checking and launch.
- Support reporting requirements across digital marketing KPIs.
- Working with the team to build and maintain our suite of landing pages, and other content amends as required on our website.
- Working across internal and external resources to deliver digital marketing assets including banner ads, web tiles and social ads aligned with our multi-channel plans.
- Support trafficking of display assets to relevant third-party contacts, ensuring all are tagged in accordance with our UTM standards and delivered/refreshed in a timely manner
- Support and scale our A-B-C test and learn culture.
To be successful:
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in a related role with demonstrated success across biddable media channels and/or CRO (conversion rate optimisation).
- Excellent organisational skills
- Must enjoy a fast-paced work environment and be able to adapt quickly to business needs
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team
- High attention to detail
- A self-starter who uses their initiative
- Experience creating or coordinating copy and design assets for digital channels
Apply for this Job