Logan City, Australia
Thu, 29th April 2021
This newly created role involves working for a nationally recognised brand working on a broad range of technologies and covers
This newly created role involves working for a nationally recognised brand working on a broad range of technologies and covers development/as well leadership of a lean development team.
You will be learning by the business on best practices across 2022 Digital transformation and core redevelopment from an IT end.
In this role you will be working on the execution of a range of critical projects whilst leading a lean team in different skill sets and ensuring that they are to the required standards in terms of technical and quality standards.
Stakeholder management across some areas within the business will be expected as well as some level of project management to drive the project forward.
This is quite a broad role offering an experienced technologist/lead a very innovative and challenging next step to make an impact within an established area.
Some previous experience in transformation is advantageous, but not mandatory.
To be considered for this role you will need the following/skills/experience:
- 5+ years development experience
- Some level of leadership experience
- Salesforce experience is a bonus
- eCommerce/retail experience is a must
- Azure DevOps is bonus
- Agile/Sprint workplace
- High level Node.js
- Git commands
- ISML would be beneficial (It is a Salesforce language)
- Azure DevOps
- Experience with any eCommerce platform would be highly beneficial
This role comes with a wide range of responsibilities such as:
- Management & leadership
- Project running from technology side
- Azure DevOps – Sprint & ticket Management
- Gatekeeper of merging, deploying & testing code
- Sprint deployments to Staging & Production websites
- Researches and implements technological strategic solutions
- Collaboration with IT, Buying, Customer Service
- Initiates, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, and procedures
- Orders & Error log management
- Security & Permissions for team members & externals
- Provide financial sales data to finance – SFCC
- Scaling up of web services etc. around large promotions
- Oversee of Website Mailbox
- Sprint details for weekly Digital Results
This new role offers an experienced ambitious developer a fantastic opportunity to execute and lead a small team within a very innovative environment working on a broad technical stack achieving key results to drive the digital team forward.
To apply for this role please can you send your updated resume in word format into email – [email protected] or to learn more please call Simon Payne on 0402 751 247.
Apply for this Job