AU$75000 - AU$90000 per annum + plus Super
McMahons Point, Sydney, Australia
Wed, 28th April 2021
My client, a leading Australian fintech is seeking a Graphic/Digital/Web Designer to support the Marketing team. In this role, you
My client, a leading Australian fintech is seeking a Graphic/Digital/Web Designer to support the Marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for web and brand design, graphic design and spearheading a few exciting projects.
This role is varied and perfectly suited to a freelance, hands-on individual who relishes multi-tasking in a high-paced environment. The role is suited to a motivated self-starter who is flexible yet detail-oriented, is passionate about graphic design and is comfortable in all aspects of front end digital work. This role is based in North Sydney.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working closely together with our Graphic Design Lead.
- Ability to interpret our brand guidelines and briefs and turn them into visually appealing creative
- Assisting in the creation, design and production of eDM campaigns, digital ads and banners for social media, marketing collateral and campaigns, including multimedia
- Designing engaging and responsive websites, landing pages and eDMs with a good understanding of UX/UI, user journey and functionality across devices (i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Prepare and maintain attractive brand & product collateral
- Other duties as required to support the marketing and corporate services teams Skills that set you apart:
To be successful:
- 3-4 years’ experience in Graphic & Web Design.
- A solid understanding of WordPress and digital web design principles.
- Experience with HTML, CSS and responsive design.
- Adobe Creative Suite product expertise (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Experience with animation, video, photography and motion graphics a big plus.
- Strong communication, organisational and problem-solving skills with the ability to collaborate across teams
- Responsible self-starter, innovative thinker, analytic, detail oriented; comfortable in a results-driven business environment
Apply for this Job