Digital Campaign Manager
Thu, 10th December 2020
Join a high performing investment fund and spearhead their digital campaigns. Great environment and opportunity to accelerate your career development
My client is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Campaign Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated background in digital campaign management (agency or inhouse) and have a natural interest in investments with a desire to join a rapidly growing, exciting and entrepreneurial firm.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering campaigns across SEM, Social Media, Programmatic and Native Content. If you’re an automation specialist that would be a huge asset too!
You’ll be expected to work in a fast-paced, high performing and highly rewarding environment with discretionary bonuses paid annually.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support the delivery of all SEM, paid social, marketing database email and digital advertising campaigns
- Design, create and maintain social media presence
- Day-to-day management (with agency support) of paid digital marketing campaigns which include paid search: Google ads, Display-GDN, Programmatic, Social Ads-Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Support measurement and reporting of campaigns performance against assigned KPI’s.
- Mind map new creative growth strategies
- Create landing pages and optimise UX
- Plan and deliver creative concepts for digital advertising across multiple platforms and mediums
To be successful, you will have:
- 4+ years’ experience with demonstrated ability managing & delivering digital marketing campaigns
- Solid understanding of digital marketing including PPC/Social Media/SEM
- Experience with landing page development/best practice
- Demonstrated ability to develop detailed campaign plans
- Natural interest in investments would be highly desirable
- Experience in automation (Adobe Cloud, Marketo, Salesforce) would be amazing!
- Familiarity with creative tools: Canva, Adobe Creative Suite